1. In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, DEM Alimentos SL, (hereinafter, “DEM”), with CIF B-52549821, informs the User of the existence of an automated personal data file (hereinafter the “File”) created with the data obtained in the www.fudiandco.com portal (hereinafter, the “Portal”).
2. The File is under the responsibility of DEM, as Owner and is duly registered in the General Registry of Data Protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
3. The purpose of the File is (i) information and provision of the services offered in the Portal; (ii) attention to queries from Users in relation to the products and services offered on the Portal; (iii) development of contractual and / or commercial relations between the User and DEM; (iv) conducting promotional and advertising activities by any means, including the sending of emails and messages through any system, which may be of interest to the User to expand and improve our products, adapting our offers to your preferences or needs , as well as to allow a personalized navigation.
4. In addition, DEM may activate “cookies” programs in order to improve the services provided to the User. For more information about our Cookies Policy, click here.
6. DEM undertakes to respect the confidentiality of the data included in the file and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the file, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Data of Character Personal. Under no circumstances will DEM use the personal data of the Users for purposes other than those previously mentioned.
7. In any case, the users will be responsible for the veracity and authenticity of the data they provide, as well as any false or inaccurate statement that may occur as a result of the information and data provided and the possible damages that may arise from it.
9. The User may exercise, with respect to the data collected in the manner provided in the previous section, the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999, and in particular the rights of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition, provided that it is pertinent, as well as the revocation of consent for the transfer of your data or for any of the uses mentioned above. The aforementioned rights may be exercised through a written request. Said request must contain the following information: name and surname of the user, address for the purposes of notifications, photocopy of the national identity document or passport, and specific request for the request. In case of representation, it must be proved by reliable document. The written and signed request may be sent by postal mail to the address Calle Marqués de San Esteban nº1, 4th Floor; Gijón, Asturias (C.P: 33206), or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEM Alimentos S.L.
Calle Marqués de San Esteban nº1, 4th Floor
Or at the email address email@example.com.